Monday, April 18, 2011

18 April 2011

Today I found myself wanting to hide away at home, I don't know why, but the thought of seeing people was too much for me. I don't know why, it just was... we had to go to the super market to do groceries and I just wanted to stay home so I didn't have to see anyone... I'm going to hope it was just a funny mood day that won't be repeated too often! I know there is no reason to feel this way, what could happen? even if we saw someone we knew that for some reason didn't know we had lost Lily, it's not like it is a secret, we are fairly open with it... or if I met someone who did know and stopped to chat... so what? talking about Lily doesn't scare me! I love it! Sadly for others I am sure the stories I tell will grow old, but they are the only stories I will ever have about my Lily!

But yes, that is how I felt today... logically it doesn't make sense, and even I know that!

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ photos! Where would we be without them? ~*~

And my positive for today...
~*~ Sorting out our spare room which had turned into a junk room that couldn't even fit a bed... anyone who had seen it will be impressed that it now fits a single bed! ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment