Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20 April 2011

Well my day got better when Luke came home and surprised me with our rings :) I was expecting to get them tomorrow but he had picked them up today, and they look just like I remembered them. The rings I am talking about is the ones we got to wear in like remembrance of our gorgeous daughter, Lily... we looked around all the jewelery shops we know and visited each one like 3 times until we found rings that we looked at and loved... I don't think the photo of mine does it justice, I love it (click here to see Lukes). It is engraved with "Lily Tyne 17.3.2011". It has 3 stones, the sapphire in the middle represents my perfect baby girl our lovely Lily, and the diamonds either side represent me and Luke :) I will never forget my baby girl, that's not why I got the ring, but it is a physical symbol that I will always have on me.

So that made my day 100% better. Before that, quite honestly I was having a sit at home feeling blah day. The highlight was a guy coming round trying to get us to change our electricity provider (we changed)... sad day huh? For no particular reason I was feeling miserable all day really. Am looking forward to tomorrow and getting out of the house :) Its funny how some days I can want to hide away in my house and not leave it and not see people (and be perfectly happy doing so) and other days being at home and not seeing people is depressing! Oh what a horrible emotional roller coaster I am riding! I have never been a fan of roller coasters...

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ The person who created maltesers... thank you! ~*~

And the positive from today...
~*~ Getting my ring! ~*~

I am looking forward to some Easter entertainment tomorrow :D

Sarah.

1 comment: