Thursday, April 28, 2011

28 April 2011

Well despite the lack of sleep (why have I gone back to not sleeping?) and a throbbing head today has been another good day... haven't achieved much really, but hey, that's ok! Saw some more lovely people, and ate some yummy food :)

My birthday is on Tuesday... and it is a hard one for me as I never thought I would get to 26 and not have any kids to raise... yes I have a daughter, but she isn't here for me to raise... when i got pregnant with Lily I thought God was kind of being a bit funny, waiting until very close to when I wanted to have started having children by before giving me one... she was due under a month before my 26th birthday... but it's not so funny now, reaching my birthday without my baby. :( People have been asking me what I want for my birthday and I always want to reply "Lily"... This year there isn't things that I can think of that I want... except my little girl. She is all that fills my head when people ask!

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ A lovely, unexpected gift that turned up in the mail! Thank you! ~*~

And a positive thing from today...
~*~ A coffee date with Rachel... feels like I haven't seen her for ages! Was good to catch up! ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment