Friday, April 29, 2011

29 April 2011

Another good day... been a good week really... as I said a couple of days ago, I have been a bit more emotional again but it is emotions that are not over powering and are ones I can understand... like being sad at very random times...

Managed to go in to work twice today without any issues :D Once even with a very large group of people there! And while I have come home tonight tired and with a pounding head, I guess I showed myself that I can do it and it is not that big of an issue!

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ My midwife... she's amazing! She had had to put up with me and answering the same silly question/s that I felt the need to repeat when I had little freak out moments! I love my midwife (that sounds a little weird... or more than a little!) and I am very thankful for her :) ~*~

And my positive...
~*~ Going for a nice long walk with Kim and Lachy :) I really am starting to miss both child and adult interactions! Never thought I would say it, but I actually miss interacting with people! Sitting at home by myself day after day isn't as exciting as it sounds! :P It's actually kind of lonely and is not nice if you are feeling sad or just down... :) ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment